Wednesday 24 October 2012

In general, some notes about this blog...

In the near future I intend to write about the fallowing bands:
POLICE FUNERAL
CHLOROFORM
CRITICAL CONVICTIONS
IT'S ASSHOLE TIME
THE WHISKEY SHITS
DEAD WEIGHTS
SHOT NERVES
ROUGH HOUSE
ROBOTS EVERYWHERE
CRUSADES
THE VISITORS

These are all bands from Ottawa, which is where I live right now. I figured I would begin with bands that are local to me, and then once I've gotten bored of that I'll move on to bands from elsewhere.
All that being said, I may not end up writing about these bands at all. I may choose totally different bands. It's also possible that I will finish writing this post and then never look at this blog again for the rest of my life. But, the plan so far is what I said.

I should also mention, I am going to TOTALLY SHIT ON SOME OF THE BANDS I WRITE ABOUT. This isn't anything personal. I just don't like every band, and your band might fit there...

No comments:

Post a Comment